Thursday, April 23, 2015

Womens Bible Cafe™

Womens Bible Cafe™


Get Your Hopes Up | Book Review

Posted: 22 Apr 2015 04:46 PM PDT

Get Your Hopes UpGet Your Hopes Up!: Expect Something Good to Happen to You Every Day by Joyce Meyer is a positive and encouraging book to read. It’s a terrific book overflowing with energy and by the time I finished the book, my mind was saturated with fresh ideas based on Scripture. This book is essential reading in a world saturating our minds with negativism: online, in the media or even in our homes. Fight back the temptation to feel negative when and get your hopes up!

Joyce Meyer originally planned to call this book “Prisoners of Hope” based upon this Scripture verse: Return to the stronghold [of security and prosperity], you prisoners of hope; even today do I declare that I will restore double your former prosperity to you. Zechariah 9:12 (Amplified). Each of the 17 chapters are anchored in hope based on God’s Word. Read a chapter a night and after 17 days find yourself wearing a new attitude of hope.

As you read the book you’ll notice two distinct things: the voice of Joyce Meyer is easily identified in the words and there are many, many exclamation points!!!!!! Many times I thought about jumping out of my chair with praise after the intensity of the message. A few times it felt as it I were attending a live event and sitting in an audience of fans!

Get Your Hopes Up!: Expect Something Good to Happen to You Every Day by Joyce Meyer is an excellent resource if you’re feeling down and defeated. She has terrific pick-me-up solutions and methods to refocus your vision from hopeless to hopeful. No book is a cure for depression, so be sure your contact your doctor for professional assistance.

If you have an hour of time, here’s a video message from Joyce Meyer

My Amazon Rating 5/5

To order a Kindle version CLICK HERE

To order a Hardcover version CLICK HERE 

I received an advanced copy of this book free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 : "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment