Thursday, April 23, 2015

mossyjojo

mossyjojo


FLY AWAY WITH ME

Posted: 23 Apr 2015 01:16 AM PDT

For those of you who have kids, you would know that organizing kid's birthday parties may not be an easy task. From making the invitations, planning the food and party games to little details ... they all can be time consuming. I always say to my hubby that I thank God birthday only comes once a year! :)

Today, I thought I'll give you some inspirations in planning a "Hot Air Balloon" themed party. It is one of popular themes for kids birthday party and even baby shower.

So, let's fly away with me!



CREDIT:

Dessert table: Peace of Cake Design
Thumbprint Guestbook: MossyJojo
DIY Pom pom clouds and Cloud cupcake toppers: Lisa Storms for Fiskars
DIY Hot air balloon photo booth: Oh Happy Day
Free Printables: Flairy Tales

What's your favourite theme for Kids party?

No comments:

Post a Comment