Thursday, September 17, 2015

Bible Cafe for Women

Bible Cafe for Women


How To Lead, Teach, and Disciple People Through Online Bible Study and Book Clubs

Posted: 17 Sep 2015 08:37 AM PDT

When I started the Womens Bible Cafe in 2009 I never imagined it would grow from 14 women into an international audience with 200,00+ women! Since then people are constantly asking me “How do I start an online Bible study or Book Club?”

30 days to start your own online bible study or book club

I’ve been praying about this and was convicted to lead a coaching program for men and women interested in starting their own online Bible Studies and Book Clubs. This coaching program begins October 1st and ends October 31.

If you feel you are CALLED by God to teach, lead and disciple others, then prayerfully consider joining the program. I’m sharing all my mistakes and successes. I’ll be helping you design and implement your own online Bible Study and Book Club in just 30 days!

Registration is now open and filling up fast. You can secure your spot at the table with me when you join 30 Days to Start Your Own Online Bible Study or Book Club.

Click HERE TO REGISTER

With Love,

christine abraham

No comments:

Post a Comment